Nobel Prize Dialogue Tokyo 2019 is produced by Nobel Media in cooperation with the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS).
Nobel Media AB
Nobel Media spreads knowledge about Nobel Prize-awarded achievements and stimulates interest in science, literature and peace in line with Alfred Nobel’s vision and legacy. The company reaches a global audience of millions through its high quality productions: The official digital channels of the Nobel Prize, the Nobel Prize Concert, as well as a series of intercontinental, inspirational lecture events featuring Nobel Laureates. The company also manages a portfolio of publishing licenses, footage sales, and live broadcast rights to the Nobel Prize Award Ceremonies.
- Please visit: https://www.nobelprize.org
- Twitter: @NobelPrize
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nobelprize
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/nobelprize
Nobel Media®, Nobel Prize® and Nobelprize.org® are registered trademarks of the Nobel Foundation.
Disclaimer: Nobel Media AB is not directly or indirectly involved in the process of nominating or selecting Nobel Laureates. These procedures are strictly confidential and regulated by the Nobel Prize awarding institutions.
Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS)
The Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS), an independent administrative institution under the auspices of the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sport, Science and Technology (MEXT), was established with an imperial endowment in 1932. Over the more than 80 years since then, JSPS has worked to advance science in all fields of the natural and social sciences and the humanities.
Its main functions are:
- To foster young researchers,
- To promote international scientific cooperation,
- To award Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research,
- To support scientific cooperation between the academic community and industry, and
- To collect and distribute information on scientific research activities.